Pages

30 October 2012

Better late than never. I think.

So, I keep saying I'm gonna start blogging.  I mean, I like to READ blogs, and I like to write... I think... at least I USED to like to write... like a lifetime ago, well, before I had kids and lost my mind.  And I once had a friend ASK me to write an autobiography because, apparently, the mishaps in my single life were so entertaining, that it was worth hearing about again!..  

Well, if my life was hilarious before someone let me become the HEAD of an ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD... it's really some funny sh*t now!   I mean, I'm pretty sassy and my husband is quite the playful, prankster type with an extra dose of {stubborn} ... so that makes our kids, um, pretty aggravatingly funny at the worst possible moments...

So, anyhow I am sitting here at work, {I'm a professional multi-tasker}  looking at my desk.... at work I have 6 computer screens to monitor in addition or other duties.... I have been surfing blogs, facebook, and pinterest and catching up on the days gossip with my coworkers and crocheting a snuggly newborn set for my to-be-born neice in between work calls.... and I finally decide to get off my proverbial "booty" and start typing a blog post because...
    1) Clearly, I don't have enough to do at work to keep me busy;)
    2) If I don't do it already, I just won't do it
    3) I have to have somewhere to document all of those awesomely endearing, often hilarious, and       
        sometimes aggravating moments with my 9 kids... 5 kids.... no, 4.... yes, 4 kids....  who  can really
        keep track of that many kids... once you pass 3, it's all kind of a blur.   

And now it's time for me to go home... but at least I got a start on in it, right?   Hmm, suddenly I have lots to say.... go figure!   
   

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Jani! If you ever want to come this way to see David while he is away...you guys have a place to stay...granted I only have 2 spare bedrooms, sean could crash on the couch! You can bring tank with you if you want! Copper will wear him down and all will be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David, but what makes you think we WANT to see him? Just Kidding... I'm sure we will make a couple of trips that way if this thing drags out longer than expected. I would definitely like to see you and Taylor again!

      Delete